Ever wanted to take a shower at 35,000 feet while moving at Mach 0.80 aboard Emirates Airlines? How about enjoying champagne with a loved one in a double-bed in a private first class suite on Singapore Airlines Airbus A380? Or maybe you’re just interested in getting chauffeured from the Lufthansa first class lounge across the tarmac directly to the plane when departing Frankfurt, Germany? It’s within reach, and I can help you get there.
I am the travel agent for people that don’t think that they need a travel agent. You already know what airlines you want to be on and what flights you want to be on–let me help you get access to the unpublished fares, optimize the best routings, and suggest potential alternatives that will allow you to optimize your trip for price, time, mileage earning, or any combination of the three.
Did you know that all of the following are in reach?
- $2,000 for certain long-haul first class routes that include flights on a combination of: Emirates, Ethiad, Lufthansa, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, and American Airlines (Or, $1,300 for business class …)
- $2,100 for first class airfare and 5 nights in a 4-star hotel from the west coast of the United States to Hawaii
I can also help you with any of the following, and more:
- Virtuoso hotel reservations – as a Virtuoso travel agent, I can provide discounts, complementary upgrades, and special amenities at luxury hotels worldwide
- Award travel consulting – I will spend my time finding the best possible use of your frequent flier miles so that you don’t have to
- Disney vacations – I’ve been to every Disney park in the world (and hold a season pass to every US Disney park) and can provide specific and practical guidance on building the ideal Disney vacation anywhere in the world. I also have access to special hotel and tour discounts
- Activities and tours – I can also help you figure out how to best spend your time at your destination.
If you think you might be interested, please contact me–I’m passionate about travel, and I’d love to discuss your goals, even if you decide to book for yourself in the end.