- Booking fees
- Single-carrier air ticket – $50 per passenger
- Multi-carrier air ticket – 5% of total ticket cost
- Booking fees waived on commissionable itineraries (contact me for details)
- Flight changes after ticketing – $30 per ticket plus any applicable fees charged by the airline
- Waived when the change is required due to an airline scheduling change
- Cancellations/Refunds – no additional charge beyond those specified by the airline; however, booking fees are nonrefundable
- Hotel, car, or tour bookings – $0
- Chargebacks or canceled checks – $50 per occurrence plus any related fees incurred
If your travel plans should change and you need to change or cancel any bookings, you must do so by contacting me directly unless you are leaving within 24-hours of departure, in which case you may also contact the airline.
You are responsible for complying with the policies of any airline, hotel, car rental, or tour company that you book. You are responsible for any fees incurred as a result of your failure to comply with these policies. Some examples of prohibited practices include:
- Hidden city ticketing
- Throw-away ticketing
- Back-to-back ticketing
- Fuel dumping
In short, you are expected to travel on any accommodations booked. If, for some reason, you will be unable to do so, you must contact me immediately for re-accommodation.